05 April 2012

NO. 107 ALL IN A MONTH

In the span of a few short weeks... Hadley has eased her way onto the soccer field (hence the hair twirls she is doing in the picture below). I sadly did have to have a little halftime pep talk to myself after the first game, reminding myself that this is suppose to be fun for us all -- and what is not fun is me yelling to "GET THE BALL" on the sideline as Hadley looks at me very confused. We both have agreed to try harder at our respective roles. 


"Muffin" as Bobby calls him continues to smile, laugh and giggle his way through life - nothing in this world compares to this little guys laugh. I pray he keeps it for as long as his days are long because it packs a lot of joy into our hearts to hear him cackle...


The weather has warmed up and playdates have made their way to the beach...


I was surprised to see the picture above because H & B are rarely far from each other's side - this is more the norm around here these days... walking down the road, walking down the hall, walking into school - hand in hand most of the time.


Not as many early morning walks downtown as I would like, but some that make it well worth it. I have been flat worn out lately and not able to get up before Hadley is starring me in the face and tapping my back. BUT, that too must change because I am in need of some alone time with my thoughts and the Lord on walks...


Like I said, more of these two living life together...





No comments:

Post a Comment