28 September 2011

NO. 97 SCHOOL IS IN SESSION

We are so grateful for the kid's sweet school program this year. Burns has Mrs. Tiffany and Mrs. Jennifer and Hadley has Mrs. Mollie and Mrs. Susan. 

When I walk down the hall of Hadley's building it smells strongly of elmers glue and I secretly wish I could stay and play with the crafts for the morning. The teachers are so creative and patient with the kids and a blessing to have them love on ours they way they do. 

My great friend has inspired me to try a little homeschooling during the off days -- we do our best and have a new appreciation for parents that commit to it full-time. We will cross that bridge when it comes, but I have noticed Hadley lights up when I mention that it is time to work on numbers or alphabet. And I happen to treasure the one on one time with her more than she knows.  

3 comments: