30 September 2011

NO. 98 HIDE AND SEEK

If either of our kids get lost (in the house), the other one knows right where they are... 


In a short matter of two weeks, I snapped these pictures of the two of them hanging out together (excuse quality and lack of editing). Seriously, that is what they do -- they hang out together kind of like Bobby and I do. They sit on the doorstop in the morning and watch Bobby leave together, they hide behind curtains, under bags (not for long people), behind doors together, they cuddle up together in bed or on the couch, they dance together...








1 comment:

  1. NO YOU DID NOT POST A PIC OF BOBBY PEEING!!!! He is gonna die. I am laughing my ass off though!!

    Your kids are too cute. Love the pic where they're hiding under a bag.

    I firmly believe that the greatest gift you can give a child is a sibling. You rock Momma!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete