13 September 2011

NO. 96 A TRIP NORTH



We got the call from Mor Mor that Grandma Nelson had passed away -- in a quick few days, arrangements were made and we headed to Chicago early one morning. Hadley thought it was her first plane flight and we went along with it because still half-asleep, she talked and talked with excitement all the way to the airport. We juggled all sorts of things I had in my bag for entertainment during the flights. 






We were outnumbered with five kids, so we quickly figured out the best way to go was to have a "boy car" and "girl car." The boy car forgot the girl car was following them at many times, so the girl car decided to take detours and find our own way home -- we all caught up and laughed a lot...











I love this picture --- it sums up the reality of our day --- chasing after Greg as he ran through the streets of downtown Chicago. He was in his town and we were along for the ride!











1 comment:

  1. I love all of this, especially the picture of the girls in Chicago! We had such a fun time with you guys---I'm still loving my living room! Love all of you so much!

    ReplyDelete