05 September 2011

NO. 95 SAY IT AINT SO...

I am not ready for school to start tomorrow morning --- I will need to take another post to go through our summer highlights, but for now I have that empty feeling in my stomach as we get ready for Hadley and Burns' first day of school tomorrow. Keep in mind this is a two-day a week for three hours, but it is the idea of a set schedule that I am fighting right now. Is it normal to always fight what is good for us? A schedule is good, but if I could press rewind on this past summer, I would in a heartbeat. 

The ages of these two right now can't get any better --- everyone promises it gets better and I will take their word for it, but man oh man do I love this stage. It is a mutual admiration -- I love them to the stars and they think I hung the moon. 

These pictures were quick ones I grabbed from our go-with-the-flow summer...lots of walks, parks, bikes, messes, art projects, snacks and pretend play.  And for the record, Hadley is about to bust with excitement for tomorrow and Burns doesn't have a clue what is going to hit him.









No comments:

Post a Comment