16 November 2011

NO. SIRI IS NO PERSONAL ASSISTANT

I can have all the gadgets in the world and it doesn't mean I am going to get anything done any quicker. Although I now have my personal assistant at the tip of my tongue, I apparently don't use her to her capabilities. I use her for what I need -- antique shops within 20 mile radius -- but I do hope that when time suddenly falls out of the sky and into my lap, I will sit down and get to know her a little more.

Here are two stragglers from Halloween -- a hayride with Bobby, Dean, a pumpkin, a duck and a giraffe all at a pace that made us hold on for dear life. It was a great time, Paps!



This was picture day and we were practicing that morning before school. I would say, "when they say cheese, what do you do?" And this is what resulted...




Somehow, the professional ended up getting great pictures that I did not buy. Again, one of those things I can't bring myself to do --- school pictures are too staged for my liking when instead I can have pictures like this that show the real range of emotion that comes from an 18-month old and 3 year-old in a matter of two minutes...

And this one of my little Hads -- oh how I am amazed by her wit, style and thoughts. She makes me laugh even when she should be in trouble.  

No comments:

Post a Comment